· Invoices are issued electronically to an email address of your choosing on the 1st of each month.
· Our payment terms are 30 days from the date of the invoice by e-transfer or card payment.
· For a new website build, a $500 non-refundable deposit will secure your website start date. This deposit will be applied to your final account balance.
· For a new website build, the cost will be divided into four 25% invoices. This will be due upon receipt.
· For a new website build, the final 25% invoice will include any remaining balance due to scope amendments, subscriptions, add-ons, and hosting plans. This will be due upon receipt.
· Any content edits/amendments to the website post-launch will be billed at our current hourly rate and billed in quarter hour blocks.
· All proposals are quoted in Canadian Dollars ($).
· For website hosting and maintenance, you can either pay monthly or annually.
· E-transfer to email@example.com is preferred.
· 5% GST will be added to the invoices.
· We reserve the right to increase rates for the services provided, typically on July 1, with notice given at least 30 days prior to the effective date, based on factors such as inflation, operational costs, and market conditions, and the client may terminate the contract if they do not agree with the increase.
As with anything, communication is especially important when it comes to designing a website. We pride ourselves on being as transparent.